Hello business owners,
I would like to share some of my and others’ journeys as entrepreneurs.
Learn more about using social media as an entrepreneur, connecting with people (possible clients) and hear how other entrepreneurs are doing it, below (click on the links).
- “My Mentor Taught Me To Work On My Business, Not In My Business.”
- Entrepreneur Interview: Getting To Know A Food Truck Owner
- Career Change: ‘I Needed More When I Turned 30’
- 3 Lessons For Budding Entrepreneurs + IAAE Entrepreneurs Share Successes
- Guest Blogger: “To Have It All You Have To Sacrifice Something”
- South African Writer: Hustle To Get Your Books Published
- Vanessa Raath: Lessons I Learned As A Mentor
- “Having A Mentor Has Changed How I Do Things.”
- Mentorship: “We Need To Start Questioning What We Think We Know”
- Ndzavi Derrick, A Business Mentor Shares His Journey As An Author
Networking and social media:
- Networking: Surprising Ways To Connect With Strangers
- 7 Steps To Use Twitter When Attending A Live Event + Why Your Business Should Tweet
- Ideas And Examples Of What You Can Post On Instagram
- Benefits And Tips For Using Twitter For Your Business Or Yourself
Thank you for reading!